FREEDOM TO BOAT THROUGH EDUCATION, SAFETY AND A COMMITMENT TO CLEAN WATER AND BEACHES.
Provide a Safe and Clean Lake and River Environment for All Boaters. Encourage the Development of Intrastructure and Amenities Necessary to Enchance the Boating Experience.
Understanding the Heartbeat of Lake Havasu and Treating Our River and Lake with Trust, Dignity and Respect.
- To devote our efforts and resources to the promotion of boating in Lake Havasu for the benefit of the marine industry, its members and the boating public.
- To maintain active committees in various fields of the marine industry, legislation, education, safety and promotion.
- To work closely with local, regional and national marine organizations and governmental agencies in an effort to increase the industry’s effectiveness.
- To conduct Lake Havasu boat shows of a size, scope and quality matching the status and importance of the industry represented by its membership.
- To dedicate all profits from the boat shows or any other money making endeavors to be used only on behalf of programs beneficial to the sport of boating, both power and non-motorized, and the industry connected therewith.
- To maintain cordial and active relationships with all news, advertising and social media sources.
- To help maintain the Lake and its beaches to be as trash free as possible.
- To create programs and projects that improve the lake infrastructure and safety.
- Advance boating safety through educational programs.
- Remain dedicated in an effort to prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species.